What we do
We offer the full cycle of software development «from scratch to final product» including:
- Project management.
- Requirements management.
- Software design.
- Code development and integration.
- Software testing.
- User documentation creation.
- Software maintenance.
- Stand-alone software development.
- Embedded software development – i.e. software which is «built-in» to mobile phones, digital cameras, mp3 players and many other devices.
- Computer vision solutions, please see application demos at www.youtube.com/rhondasoftware and visit our technical blog at www.computer-vision-software.com.
- Platforms: Linux OS family, Android, Windows Mobile, ThreadX, VRTX, LynxOS, Poky Linux, Symbian, UIQ, Motorola P2K, Motorola AJAR, Motorola LJ (Linux-Java), Zoran COACH™.
- Domains: drivers, protocols, networking, email, multimedia, security, user level applications.
- Mostly used programming languages: C/C++, Assembler and Java (J2ME).
Rhonda’s HQ is located in Vladivostok city, largest seaport at the Russian Far East and capital of Primorsky Region, at the coast of Pacific Ocean (Sea of Japan), neighboring Pacific Rim – China, Koreas and Japan. Advantages of Rhonda’s geographic location:.
- 3 hours of overlapping working time with Canada and US, 1-2 hours of time difference with Japan and China.
- Convenient flights to major North American and Asian hubs; distance between Vladivostok and Seoul is just 750 km (466 miles), between Vladivostok and Tokyo – 1050 km (653 miles).
Our time zone is GMT+10.
See Vladivostok on Google maps.