Rhonda provides full cycle of SW development services from design to testing as well as additional services – requirements and configuration management.
- Software architecture and design.
- Code development.
- FPGA programming.
- Redesign and re-engineering.
- Efficient workload balance management.
- Substantial experience in maintenance outsourcing, for source code developed outside of Rhonda.
SW integration and porting
- Porting and integration of new technologies into customer products, e.g. DoCoMo’s technology i-Mode™ into Motorola’s handsets.
- Manual and automatic testing.
- Tests development and validation.
- 'White box' and 'black box' approaches.
- All types of testing activities: sanity, regression, feature, integration, system.
- Special tools such as UMTS/CDMA network simulators.
SW project management
- Skilled management of all routine project management tasks: resource and tasks planning, tracking, reporting.
- Excellent experience in requirements elicitation and management.
- All levels of requirements specs: from 'project vision' to detailed ‘technical requirements'.
- Professional CM support for internal and customer teams.